Demo Site

Tuesday 28 August 2012

New Radio Times Sporting Doctor Who Cover

Doctor Who is yet again sporting the cover of Radio Times this week ahead of the new series, read on for further details:

In the new issue of Radio Times, on sale from today, there are interviews with Karen Gillan, Matt Smith and Arthur Darvill, plus an episode guide by Steven Moffat.

Talking about the new companion, Karen Gillan says:
“I’ve met Jenna and we get on really well. And I’ve been texting her bits and bobs about Matt, but what I wrote is a secret. That’s the code of the companion. I didn’t offer her any advice though because I want her to have the experience for herself. I didn’t want to plant any preconceptions in her head.”

On the Doctor’s 50th anniversary next year, Matt Smith says:
“We want to make it as big and bold and as brilliant as we can because, we hope, it can be one of the monumental bits of TV history. But I doubt there’ll be a regeneration…”

This issue of Radio Times is on sale from today at all good newsagents until 6th September priced £1.40 per copy and comes with a free Dalek wallchart.

0 comments: