Demo Site

Wednesday 5 October 2011

Doctor Who Adventures - Issue 238

The cover and info on the next edition of Doctor Who Adventures magazine:

"I’m not dead! Well, I don’t know about you but I’m very glad about that. "


"Clever business, that plan with the teselecta wasn’t it? Between you and me, I’m not quite sure I follow it all, and I’m the one who thought it up!"

"And don’t worry too much about missing me - you can read a whole new adventure starring me, Amy and Rory in this very magazine every week!"


This weeks issue comes with a monster battle pack.

Also in this issue…
It's time to face the music
The Hotel Quiz
Fast fact - Auntie and Uncle 
The Curse of Clyde langer
Agent 99  
Who’s Head
Making the Cybermat
Plus much more

Issue 238 of Doctor Who Adventures magazine is on sale from tomorrow at all good newsagents until 12th October priced £2.50 per copy.

0 comments: