Demo Site

Wednesday 10 August 2011

Doctor Who Adventures - Issue 230

The cover and info on the next edition of Doctor Who Adventures magazine:

"There’s oodles of Ood inside this issue ‘cos they’re brilliant!"

"When me first met I thought they wanted to eat me and Rose! Ooh, remember her? Anyway! What with their frothy fronds and squidgy brains."

"They’re one of the friendliest races I’ve met. See you next week for our massive bumper issue with tons of cool gifts and 3D pics of me!"


This weeks issue comes with Sticky note set and surprise gift.

In this issue…
Tardis Pieces
Making the Sirens Ship
Queen of the Pirates
Comic Strip: Dino World
Maze Mission
Tardis Scanner
Plus much more

Issue 230 of Doctor Who Adventures magazine is on sale from tomorrow at all good newsagents until 17th August priced £2.20 per copy.

0 comments: